Green Laundry Tips
Laundromats use a vast amount of electricity and water. At Wildcat Laundry we care about our environment, and so we choose to operate with green practices to help preserve our earth’s precious resources.
We utilize energy efficient washing machines and dryers as well as compact energy efficient lighting, and recycling our materials. We are committed to educating our customers on how to practice environmentally-friendly laundry habits.
Some of these tips include:
- Use cold water rinse whenever possible
- Dry similar fabrics together to reduce drying time and ensure even drying
- When choosing a dryer, pick the one that still feels warm to the touch – this will shorten drying time
- Don’t overfill the dryer – doing so wastes energy, time, and money
- Clean the lint filter before each dryer cycle to maintain proper air circulation and speed up the drying process